Nothing is necessary and (almost) everything is allowed:
- – Departure before 10.30 a.m., arrival from 3.30 p.m. ( or in consultation).
- – Rent includes cleaning costs, but we expect the second floor to be left tidy.
- – House is non-smoking.
- – Not wheelchair friendly, climbing stairs is unavoidable.
- – Dogs are welcome, but do their needs outside the garden of La Maison Usseau.
- o An accident can happen, there is an obligation to clean up your dog’s needs.
- o If necessary, e.g. after a long walk, there is a washing place for your dog in the garden.
- – The landlord will welcome you with a delicious glass of wine, beer or soft drinks.
- – Private entrance to the entire 1st floor, without other guests.
- – Conservatory on the first floor, accessible from the inside.
- – Always access in these rooms and the garden.
- – Central heating.
- – Window dimming screens.
- – Beds made up.
- – Crib, made up.
- – Camp bed, made up.
- – Towels.
- – Shampoo, bodywash, soap and toilet paper.
- – Wifi.
- – Dining table with 4 chairs.
- – Two armchairs.
- – Lounge chair (with extra beds it will be removed).
- – Box.
- – Dressing cushion.
- – High chairs (2).
- – Toys for baby, toddler and child.
- – Large bookcase with books, games and toys for all ages.
- – Coffee machine.
- – Senseo machine.
- – Kettle.
- – Britakan for filtered water.
- – Coffee, tea, filters, sugar and milk to start.
- – Coffee and tea cups and spoons.
- – Linen cupboards with clothes hangers.
- – In the conservatory a filled fridge with beer, wine and soft drinks at friendly prices.
- – In the conservatory a freezer with ice creams at friendly prices.
- – Washing machine and dryer (for a fee).
- – Free parking.
- – Construction swimming pool (from April 2020).
- – Wading pool.
- – Dog bath.
- – Sunbeds (2)
- – Lounge sofa with separate armchair.
- – Tables with (standing) chairs
- – Parasols.
- – BBQ.
- – Front and backyard, completely closed.
Within walking distance (about 10 minutes) from the village of Lucenay-L’Évèque:
- – Small supermarket, Proxy market.
- – Bar Tabac le Bistro, for bread and you can have a drink and lunch there. Booking is recommended.
- – Restaurant La Roseraie. Reservations are also recommended.
- – Tennis court at the municipal campsite.
- – Brocante store of Andrew, an Englishman.
- – Brocante hall.
- – Toyshop, Aux Jeux Retrouvés, where they make and sell wooden toys.
- – Store where they sell bags.
- – Tuesday morning sale of fruit and vegetables. And here every other week a fishmonger.
- – Smoke detectors.
- – First aid box.
- – Fire extinguishers.
- – Stair gates.
- – Swimming pool is fenced with a fence and planting so that small children can not reach it.
- – Swimming pool is covered with foil in bad weather.